Gmail is one of the email clients which has set its benchmark in the technical world and has made its space by providing the emailing platform with lots of features. No other emailing platform can match the features which are provided by the Gmail itself. You only need one account to get all the features such as cloud storage and many other things. But we have seen many users struggling while resetting their code. As resetting the confidential code is an easy task but due to the technicality, many non techie users are not able to do so without getting into trouble. Also, users get many notifications if they try to retrieve their account which really annoys them to the core. So Reset Gmail Password with quick and easy steps provided by the Gmail Support and get access to your account again without getting into any mess.
Instructional guidelines you have to follow to reset the Password:
- To change your password: Restart the system and start the windows in normal mode.
- Browse through the chrome and go to the official website.
- Then sign in to “My Account”.
- After that go to the “settings” gear and select “sign-in and security” to change your code if you have access to your account.
- Then select “signing in to Google” and a prompt will appear requesting you to sign-in again.
- now you have to choose “Password” and enter your old confidential key and then new password in the asked section correctly to change your password and at last click on “change password”.
- To Reset your Gmail Password, go to the “sign-in” page, enter your email address and then click on the link “Forgot your password”.
- Now if you have given a recovery mail or Phone number an OTP will be sent to your account and use the OTP you can reset the password easily.
- If you haven’t entered any recovery mail or phone number then you will ask some security questions and if you answer them correctly you will allow to Reset the Gmail Password for your account.
These are the simple steps which you can follow in order to reset the code as without resetting it you won’t be able to gain access of your account and you will suffer from data loss and cloud storage. So immediately change or replace your code so that your work does not hamper.