How to Logout from Play Store in Android Smart Phones : As we all know that we are living in an age which is totally driven and dependent on technology and its various factors. It is truly impossible in this age to live without the electronic gadgets we have such as mobile phones, laptops, PC’s, etc which provides us ease and comfort. Every other person carries a smartphone in their hands, and guess what? It is important to have an account on the Google Play store to download and install a variety of applications, which have made our lives easier in a true sense.
So let us give you a little background of as to say what is this Google Play Store? So in simpler terms, it is just a pre-installed application in your smartphones which lets you install and download other applications with the help of internet.
You all must have noticed that if you want to download or install any new application be it a game or some live streaming application, you navigate to the Play store which is in your smartphone.
And it’s a known fact that we have to sign into the Play store in order to get access of any other application, but any of you ever wondered how can you log out of the Google play store? If not, then let’s get straight to the ways in which you can!
Fortunately, there are two methods of doing so and today we will discuss them here.
Technique 1: through the Android or Smart Phone’s Settings
- This method is best for the common and the non-techie user as you will be removing your Google account from Play Store in this method.
- So to start, go to the “settings” section which is in your smartphone.
- Search for the option of “account and sync” under it.
- You will now see the account which is currently connected with the Play store.
- Users are required to tap on the associated account.
- The moment you click on your current account, you will be able to see the screen which is for data synchronization.
- Now you have to find a “drop-down button” which will be at the top right corner of your smartphone’ screen.
- When you click on the drop-down button, a pop-up will come and you have to choose “remove account”.
- Voila! Now you this account is no more associated with the Google Play store and the id has been logged out.
- Also, if you need to log in again then you just need to add your Google account in the “accounts and sync” section.
- Don’t worry these steps work on all the versions of smartphones and tablets.
Technique 2: Through Android application
- Your device itself is capable of doing everything you require. Just download an application for the same and bam! It’s done.
- So, there are some programmers who have acknowledged this same issue and have built an application for the same which is known as “log out”.
- Search for this application on your android phone by navigating to the Play store.
- Once you find the application tap on “install” and wait for the process to get completed.
- Once it is installed on your device, open it.
- When you do open it, you will see two options such as – “log out all accounts” or “cancel”.
- Select the first option and you will be logged out from the application.
We have tried to encapsulate all the easy and correct steps to log out from the account of Play store in your android smartphone and we hope with the help of simple tricks and tactics you will be able to do so. Also if you know any other tried and tested method do let us know about it in the comments below.